Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Julie's Lifestyle - Guest Blogger

Sweet Julie is my wonderful guest today and it's a pleasure to introduce you to her.
She can crochet and knit like none other
and her blog is filled with her beautiful creations.
I know if I lived near her I would always be over at her house
begging for crochet lessons :)
Today she is sharing one of her delicious recipes - enjoy!

* * * * * * * * *

Hi everyone!  
I'm excited to be here today guest blogging for Stephanie.


Allow me to introduce myself, 
I'm Julie at Julie's Lifestyle and I love to blog about all the things that I love.  
They include cooking, crocheting, knitting, and makeup to name just a few.


I love Stephanie's blog The Enchanting Rose 
and how she shares her love for crafts such as sewing and recipes.



Today I'd love to share with you one of my recipes I make for my family.





Chicken with Mushrooms Recipe

Ingredients:

2 packages of thin chicken cutlets cut in half
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 - 8oz. can tomato sauce
2 - 4oz. cans of mushrooms
1 tablespoon olive oil to coat pan
salt and pepper to taste

Directions:

Coat a large frying pan with olive oil and minced garlic.  
Saute the garlic in the pan for a few minute until the garlic is lightly browned.  
Add chicken cutlets and season with salt and pepper to taste.  
Saute the chicken on each side until the pink is gone.  
Add mushrooms and tomato sauce to the pan and sauté for about 20 minutes.  
Done.  Enjoy!


I hope you enjoy this recipe and hop on over to Julie's Lifestyle to see more recipes and craftiness.  Thanks everyone and thank you, Stephanie, for inviting me today to your lovely blog.

Julie

17 comments:

Julie Corbisiero said...

Hi Stephanie, thanks so much the opportunity to guest blog today on your blog. I hope you are enjoying your time off from blogging. Have a wonderful day and week.
Julie

Elizabethd said...

That sounds delicious!

Sylvia said...

Julie that sounds good and easy, I love easy fixings!

Denise said...

Sounds yummy Julie. Will be trying this for my husband.

Debby Ray said...

Oh yum! Julie this looks like a fantastic dish...something that both me and my hubby would love. Thanks for sharing!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Yay! Julie's here today! She's one of my best blog buddies and I always feel inspired when I visit her. She's a lovely lady just like you, Stephanie! Thanks for the fun feature and thanks Julie for the recipe! Enjoy your day...both of you! Hugs, Diane

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

It sounds delicious and not too hard.

Lisa Ehrman said...

Looks very delicious :)

Debbie Harris said...

Hello Julie, so nice to meet you!
Your chicken dish looks delicious and so easy to make. We eat a lot of chicken, so this is a must try.
Have a beautiful day! Debbie

Gail Dixon said...

Hi Julie! Your recipe looks amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Valerie said...

Hi Julie! That recipe sounds very yummy, I will have to pin it for later. =) Off to visit your blog now! Blessings and sunshine, Valerie

Jan Tanis said...

Oh, yum! I love chicken...so I'll have to try the recipe! Have a beautiful day! ♥

Mrs R said...

Hi Julie. That recipe looks delicious! Thank you for guest blogging.

living from glory to glory said...

Hello, So glad to meet you!!
Your recipe looks so yummy, I think I am getting hungry :o)
It is always fun to meet new bloggers, hope to visit with you again. Happy Summer days to you!
I also enjoy sewing, crafts. We at least have that in common!
Blessings, Roxy

♥Rose Hill♥ said...

Sounds like a delicious one! Thank you Julie, followed you from your blog:)

Hello Stephanie! Such a beautiful blog!!

Deborah Montgomery said...

Nice to see you over here Julie! I love this blogging community!

Kim M said...

I was thrilled to see Julie and her delicious looking recipe here today! She is very sweet and yes, I wish I could crochet like her, too!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...